Post 301: Broker Relationships & Responsibilities w/ Theresa Lobdell
February 26 at 9:30 am - March 7 at 5:30 pm$240
This class meets on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9:30AM to 5:30PM at our Cary Campus.
Instructor: Theresa Lobdell
Exam Date: March 7 during class hours
Exam Retake Date: March 12 from 10:00AM – 11:00AM (students testing outside these scheduled dates will pay a $100 proctoring fee)
The Post 301 – Broker Relationships and Responsibilities course is one of the three 30-classroom hour courses in the North Carolina mandatory Post-licensing education program. At least one course must be completed annually by North Carolina provisional brokers within three (3) years after initial licensure to remain eligible for active license status. The primary objective of the course is to provide instruction at a level beyond that provided in Pre-licensing courses on topics deemed to be of special importance. Topics addressed in this course include:
- A review of agency relationships in real estate residential and commercial sales and
commercial property management transactions
- A real estate broker’s legal duties to clients and customers
- A step-by-step review and discussion of the functions and responsibilities of a real estate broker when working with sellers and buyers
- A review of issues associated with transactions in progress when a broker leaves a firm, and
- A review of license status and education issues.